9.15.2010

Sisters, sisters, and more sisters :)

First, let me state how much I love Provo.
One of the main reasons being...
sister time


My sister needed some pictures taken,
for resumes I believe... (she is going to be an elementary school teacher... can you get more pure than that?) so with my favorite camera I proceeded to drive right on over and we had a spur of the moment photo shoot!! naturally, they came out darling because well... my sister happens to be SUPER darling. but really... she is... and look at her, she can rock that red lipstick!



I only had to take about six or seven
before I found that there was never a bad picture
so I stopped there :)

This is one of my favorite things about Provo...
quality sister time
in the midst of the craziness of school and everything else.
She gives me dating advice and hugs,
we watch chickflicks and paint our toenails,
and she never fails to make me feel better.

What's on the docket for this week?
Chilean independence day and empanadas.
One year ago Jess and Steve were engaged, but still invited me to celebrate the holiday with them. Things have changed... maybe more than a little... but I'm glad I'm still invited :)

And the thought for today? Friendship.

"The Lord has touched my spirit time and again, and more often than not,
His touch has reached me through the hand of a friend."
-Kathleen H. Hughes

1 comment:

Jessica Holly said...

You are the sweetest ever, I love you sister!