12.03.2010

Oh, the amount of bridal showers I attend....

So one time I was a bridesmaid 3 times in a matter of less than a year. 
Now, I just go to an awful lot of bridal showers. 
At least lately :)
But that's ok, because like I said in that gratitude post somewhere down there.... it's fun to see people really in love. They just are so happy, you can't help but be happy too. 
This shower happens to be for my cousin Luke's lovely future wife, Lisa. 
She is darling, and let me tell you... you can't come to coarsegold without getting a big dose of the Veater/Millar clan. This bridal shower consisted of about... hmmmm 75% family members (and wasn't a small shower by any means), many of whom she had never met before. We loved getting to know her :)
Hope we didn't overwhelm you Lisa.

photos:
Reasons I love this:
1. he's darling.
2. he's riding my rocking horse... it even says Taylor Ann
3. he's the only boy at the bridal shower... and made the most of it with his flirting skills ;)

This is Charlotte. The niece of the soon-to-be bride.
Take a look at those eyes.

Bridal Showers always seem to come with the best food.
Breakfast squares... mmmm ;)

and how could we fail to note the decorations?
fun to look at, and fun to eat off of.
Way to kill 2 birds with one stone, mom.
Fresh Flowers 

Cute cousins that can't get enough of each other. 

Grandmas and Great Aunts :)

All the Millar sister in laws. 

I think Lisa received all the love she could.
These two were happy to give it.
Code name for attack Lisa?
"Secret Plan"

Oh how we love Coarsegold!
We're glad to have you Lisa.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures Taylor! You are becoming quite the photographer! Yes, how we do LOVE Coarsegold.

Taylor Ann said...

Thanks :) I just like it that's all. If you want any of the original files for good pictures quality, let me know and I can e-mail them to you :)