2.03.2012

in the spirit of Valentine's.. you want to watch this. you do.

And in the spirit of Valentine's Day, here's one of the best movie scenes of all time-
for those of you who haven't watched Penelope, please do. 
 Tonight we made brownies and ate ice cream,
danced and sang in the kitchen,
played hide-and-go-seek,
and watched Penelope for our Friday night fun.


What the above should tell you about our lives?
1. We are wild... obviously.
2. Our Valentine's day is going to rock... obviously.

Love love love,
And lacking in love...

Taylor.. and Lauren.

4 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

BEST. KISS. EVER.

courtneyandrobbie said...

I love this movie.

Caroline McKell said...

I forgot how much I love this movie! Definitely going to watch it soon. Thanks for inspiring me!

Jenny said...

I have never even heard of this movie...now I will have to check it out! I hope to see you at the BYU Blogger Meet Up!
Modern Modest Beauty