3.23.2011

Do you ever need alone time?

i believe everyone needs alone time.
not that I don't love people....
but sometimes I love...
curling up on the couch
and watching Penelope.
by myself.

to be alone with my thoughts.
to clear away the haze of life.
being alone does that for me.
...to strip away the things that don't matter.
because sometimes we forget that not everything matters.
or at least they don't matter as much as we think.
to refocus.
spend a minute or two improving your emotional and mental health.
over the summer i loved taking baths.
or driving.

i miss driving.

at home, school was a solid 20 minutes.
work/church for me was 45.
and i thought.
alot.
about life.
about the future.
about who I want to be.

so read a book.
write in your journal.
take a drive.
watch a sunset.
improve your mental health :)

-tay


"Health is a state of complete physical, 

mental and social well-being,
and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." 
~World Health Organization, 1948

No comments: