9.01.2011

The birthday of my little Miss....

Today is Brooke's birthday.
Let me tell you, Brooke is one of the best people I know, and I love her. a lot.
She is fun and silly and has confidence for days.
In many ways, I wish I could be more like her.
We love to make plans to get up early and make breakfast or curl her hair.
[We're getting better at making sure we don't sleep through those plans. give us time]

We love to sing loud in the car.
She buys songs that remind her of me,
And I sing songs that remind me of her.
We puddle jump and giggle when it rains.
And I just love her more than a lot of things.










































Happy 13th, Little Miss.
I sure do love you.

2 comments:

Melissa Michiale Hansen Horlacher said...

she is so dang cute! that picture of her in front of the empire state building is so pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Girl i BUTT love you!!!!!
P.S.
This is Brooke:)