8.09.2011

Summer Adventure: Wicked take 2

Last summer I went to see Wicked in San Fransisco. 
It. was. so. good.
Then in New York last week we wanted to see a show. 
And Jess hadn't seen Wicked. 
So naturally, I was ok to see it twice!
It rained ALL the way there, and even though the metro is available...
you still have to do enough walking that you can get fully soaked to the bone.

Herein lies the proof.
I'm dripping.



But we all had a great time regardless of our wet toes.
And drank green sprite from green cups,
And bought sweatshirts as souvenirs to help us warm up
and remembered that first impressions aren't always correct,
 you never know the full story
and it doesn't matter how different you are,
you could still be the best of friends.
lessons I seem to keep learning over and over
funny how often we have to relearn, isn't it?

If you haven't ever heard the soundtrack, you should go ahead and give it a listen
To my cute sisters:
"Who can say if I've been changed for the better
But, because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

No comments: