6.10.2011

Just somethin I've been thinking about.

So some people think blogging is a fake world. 
Where people pretend like their life is perfect. 
In some cases, that may be true. 
But let me tell you about me. 
And why I blog. 

I blog to record. 
And to record the good things. 
Yeah, sometimes I mention my mini-meltdowns
But 1. who wants to read about my debbie-downer moments...
and 2. I don't want to focus on them.
Because what's the use in reliving them?
Oh, that's right. There's not.







And also I get to share the things I love. 
And the pictures I take. 
And the quotes and stories from my life.
And maybe someone reads. 
But if they don't, I don't care.
it's a good way for me to reset.
And take a little "me" time everyday. 
And listen to some good country. 
And remember what's important.
So moral of the story: I like blogging.
More all the time.
I'm not going anywhere.

Tay

2 comments:

Jessica Holly said...

I love the pic of Brooke's eye. stunning.

courtneyandrobbie said...

I thought it was Brooke's eye... Thanks Tay, that's a great way to put it.a