1.09.2012

what is this.... road trip #4 this year?

Weekends are wonderful.

Mine started out with blood donation for cancer research and a shipment of the shoes I got for Christmas 
[that broke....and I was distraught. so naturally, i reordered them]
Then on to reunite with my sister, which was obviously a great choice. 
I mean manicures, sliders, grocery shopping..... I love her.
Then I maybe took a trip to Idaho.
Which was awesome.
Took the best 8 mile run of my life....
down the longest never ending dirt roads I've ever seen. 
And reunited with a friend in the process, 
which naturally was the best part.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Starting the week off right by reading the wrong chapter and getting a 3/10 on your reading quiz feels really great too....
stupid Mondays.

Love Always,
Taylor Ann

2 comments:

kylee said...

yaaay for donating blood! that is always something i have wanted to do but have never been allowed. also you & mr. reunion boy are adorabale. renions with long lost friends are the absolute best.

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Jess is your sister?! I love her blog! I'm starting to feel really creepy since I follow you both and love you both, and now this is like a family thing and that makes me even more creepy. Haha.

But I really do love both of your blogs.