1.28.2011

Mystery People....

let's have a quick mystery people discussion. 
have you ever encountered that person who either...
a. you see everywhere or sit near everyday in class, but don't actually know?
I currently have one of these. In my case, I feel like I can't say anything. You see, I have this creepily accurate face memory. So if I have seen or met you once, I normally don't forget it. I figure someday I will be able to use this God-given talent for good....but I'm pretty sure about 99% of the time it classifies purely as creepy. So, when I'm in this situation I'm never sure if it's mutual, or if I can contribute the entire situation to my odd talent.
b. that person you know.....from somewhere....and it's on the tip of your tongue but you can't quite figure it out. 
this on does not happen to me often, so when it does it legitimately drives me insane. 
and naturally, it happened today. it's still bugging me.

well, today was blehh.

got four hours of sleep.
walked to school with wet hair [aka....frozen]
started not feeling good. [please not again]
found out I have an assignment due at midnight that I forgot about....

gosh darnit, sometimes we all have them...right?

and today I miss people. 
so many people I love are so far away from me. 
i wish I could put life on hold for just a second sometimes.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
Theodore Roosevelt



No comments: