1.14.2011

Some Favorite Things...

[current favorite shoes...]
Right now I cannot get enough of these.
They're like slippers, but socially acceptable.
So what if you happen to fit in while being extremely comfortable?
I feel fine about it.


[current favorite outfit...]
(a.) old man sweater. literally. found in the men's section at DI.
(b.) Slippers-I'm into comfort....see above...
(c.) $7 jeans- cheap because of a tear at the bottom
[due to my height I have to roll them anyways. it never shows.]
4. $5 belt from Brooke for Christmas.
I realized as I assembled it all how random my wardrobe really is.
Theme of my closet? Don't give up, there's always hidden treasures out there.
p.s. sorry about the awkward body positioning... it's a little....well, awkward.
But do understand, I needed you to get the full effect.


[current favorite quote/talk....]
"With any major decision there are cautions and considerations to make, but once there has been illumination, beware the temptation to retreat from a good thing. If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now. Don’t give up when the pressure mounts. Certainly don’t give in to that being who is bent on the destruction of your happiness. Face your doubts. Master your fears. “Cast not away therefore your confidence.” Stay the course and see the beauty of life unfold for you."

this is where that quote came from. 
the whole thing is wonderful, i recommend it highly.

No comments: