10.16.2011

Perfectly Fall

 Today was a fun day,
and it ended with a fun adventure!
There were 
four-wheelers
fall colors
dirt roads
smores
a tree house
and a pond
 Oh and we made  friends with a massive caterpillar who we subsequently named Tyson.
[due to the fact he was oh-so fierce]
It reminded me of home, you know-the four wheelers and all.
And if you weren't aware, having the wind in my face is one of my favorite feelings of all time.
I laugh and giggle and smile the whole time. every time.
Swings
Four-wheelers
Windows down
Twirling
These are a few of my favorite things.
And, if all of that wasn't wonderful enough...
the weather was divine
--the kind where you could be comfortable wearing anything--
short sleeves, long sleeves, whatever.
Bliss.

Love you Always,
Taylor Ann

No comments: